Spruce Up Your Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover With Some DECKED
Everyone has their dream garage. But in America, many would agree that such a dream wouldn’t be complete until a pickup truck is part of it.
Why the massive hype, though? Mainly it is the utility and freedom that comes with pickup trucks, which mostly has something to do with the ultimate combination of what Americans, who by default as field service people value the most—the flexibility, and convenience of pickup trucks in cargo organization and haulage.
With several options, a Jeep Gladiator is one of the selections that resonates well with the American lifestyle in design, proportions, and efficacy. Whether hunting, fishing, or camping, it is an off-road and hauling beast. Besides its power, it is a desirable pickup that is easy to fall in love with. But there is more to just movement. Protecting and securing your precious cargo is just as important.
Jeep has a special tonneau cover to keep stuff away from elements, out of sight, and from flying out of your truck bed. Well, if you worry a lot about rain or prying eyes, the Jeep Gladiator tonneau cover got you covered.
But that is not everything. Additional purchases can help you achieve even better serviceability outcomes. Have you crossed paths with DECKED? This badass tools organization system is a substitute for a tonneau. It pretty much does everything tonneau covers for the Jeep Gladiators do. Still, it goes a step ahead to offer organization and unmatched accessibility, not to mention an enhanced surface for storing bulky items. The best and most preferable part is that it is compatible with tonneaus.
Before getting into details about the ins and outs of DECKED as a step up to your game, it helps a lot to know what generally makes a great tonneau cover.
If you are going to acquire a good tonneau cover, you'd have to have a grip of the things to consider before purchasing one. You'll need razor-sharp wits on how to differentiate between a superb one from one that is pretty standard. To do so, you'd need to wrap your head around things like functional efficacy, and serviceability levels. Many things, therefore, come into play including brands, materials used, etc. But generally, the range of tonneau cover characteristics is determined by the cover type, which majorly are two:
- Soft top tonneau. If you use your pickup truck for simple tasks like protecting your groceries from light drizzles, soft covers would perfectly serve your needs and are very affordable.
- Hardtop tonneau. These are heavy and somewhat hardy bed covers for more demanding tasks like sheltering fieldwork equipment.
Other things worth considering include ease of use, security to your cargo, and bed access.
2020 and 2021 Jeep Gladiator Tonneau Cover Features
As implied earlier, there are two options that tonneau covers for Jeep Gladiators offer. A standard soft top or the hardtop, and their perks satisfy the basic metrics of an excellent tonneau cover. But you can do better than basic by improving drawbacks standing as obstacles to the full enjoyment you should experience. Plus, if there is better, your Jeep Gladiator deserves it.
- If you value convenience more, then the soft tonneau cover for the Jeep Gladiator is a good option for you.
- You can lower or raise the cover single-handedly, efficiently, and in a short time. But on folding upon itself, it sits behind the rear headrests and remains visible to passersby, reducing security.
- The set-up scores high on convenience but still filters in a fair amount of road and wind noise and is not the most elegant one.
- On the other hand, if you value security more, the Jeep Gladiator hard tri-fold tonneau cover is the other roof style option for you. Here are the pros and cons.
- It is a fiberglass construction. Thus, you get assured of an extra level of protection. However, it takes time to install and remove and may require more than one person to expedite the job.
- It is suitable for complex, frequent errands, but it cannot get stored conveniently inside the Gladiator.
- It does not filter in road and wind noise.
Other general shortcomings of Jeep Gladiator tonneau covers that are worth looking into include organization and ability to withstand significant weight. Tonneau covers are nothing more than vinyl fiber, light aluminum, or fiberglass sheets, all of which are somewhat frail materials to sustain strenuous effort or pressure. This already limits usability as your hands are tied in terms of the kinds of jobs your tonneaus can handle. You’d be stuck if your project required hauling bulky items and some kind of rugged handling like rigid tying, tight holding and extra sturdy space for high octane haulage; without a doubt you'd need more than just bed covering, which is where the DECKED Drawer System comes in.
Other than their strength inadequacy, even though the 2020 Jeep Gladiator tonneau covers and the 2021 Jeep Gladiator tonneaus are essential pickup truck accessories, it is not hard to notice that they do not exhibit any significant innovation or creativity. Not to dispute that some are fashionably elegant but God! The basic functional features are always the same and they have been like this since time immemorial— a sheet of material to spread over pick-up beds, nothing more.This is despite the fact that pickup bed utility needs have evolved manifold with pickup truck owners being on the hunt for more modular and ergonomic tool and cargo storage solutions, in which case tonneau covers haven't stepped up to the game. More often you may need more than just cargo tray covers. You need proper organization, security, and a more robust space for heavier items. You need something more significant, like DECKED. It is not only a better substitute for tonneau cover but can also complement it, allowing you to enjoy the present age’s bed utility to the maximum.
DECKED Ins and Outs as a Step Up to Your Tools Organization Game
If you are learning about DECKED, you have been missing a lot. Anyway, it is okay. We are here now.
You must know that DECKED products are 100% manufactured in the United States, and there’s plenty of scientific engineering that goes into the manufacturing process. We are all about enhancing your pickup with the Truck Bed Drawer System and Truck Bed Tool Box that looks as good as your Jeep Gladiator.
The DECKED system gets designed to fit directly into your Jeep Gladiator bed. It is the answer to the pitfalls in your pickup bed cover system as it operates the same as the Jeep Gladiator cover but adds some sterling perks on top.
The design features two full bed-length roll-out drawers that can work well with or without a tonneau cover. But why the DECKED system? While other covers lack elegance, convenience, or security, DECKED is easy on the eyes and tough on thieves. It satisfies all metrics of an excellent tonneau cover and more. Here are some DECKED benefits and specifications.
Protection. The essence of a tonneau cover is to protect your items. There are two main ways DECKED ensures your cargo gets maximally protected. It is waterproof. Thus, under any and all-weather conditions, your cargo will remain dry. It has optional locks on the drawers. You will enjoy the improved security they provide even when the tailgate unlocks.
Durability. It is worth spending on the DECKED system as it gets built to last. The gas struts get created with a torsion system powered by spring steel, and torsion bars last forever.
Usability. As a substitute for a tonneau cover, it performs all its functions, and on top of that, is easy access to items, storage, and organization. Our Truck Bed Drawer System can hold up to 200lbs of gear while maintaining a 2000lb payload capacity with tie-down points for actual cargo carrying capacity.
Function. We do not judge whether it's a work truck or a fashion accessory. You can slide the drawers in and out and enjoy their practicability as you like. Our system is easy assembly and installation and equally easy and quick to remove and reinstall.
Can I keep my Jeep Gladiator tonneau cover and still enjoy the DECKED system perks?
If this is your wish, luckily, all that is possible. You can use DECKED as a complement to a tonneau. You can organize things inside DECKED, put stuff on top of it, top it off with a tonneau. DECKED can help get your property under your tonneau organized. And if you want a tonneau/toolbox combo, get the DECKED Drawer System + tonneau cover, and it all works together to store, manage, access, and protect your gear. They work together like peanut butter and jelly. The DECKED system fits perfectly and leaves some space for your bed rails where your tonneau cover can effectively go in. But be keen on the size to avoid overlapping.
What makes DECKEDSpecial ?
- Mother nature and morons are the primary attackers of your track, and the worse part is that they come unannounced. Using the best tonneau cover for a Jeep Gladiator will serve your pickup truck substantially, but the fact that DECKED is lockable will give your vehicle a complete package for security.
- Accessibility is a significant tonneau cover shortcoming, but our system gets engineered with structure in mind. Imagine getting full access to all gear in your bed with our bed cover system, especially if this has been an issue with your tonneau cover. The center and forward most portion of the bed, where all other tonneau covers make accessibility difficult. The catch is even better because you can have our optional integrated ladder (can be purchased separately).
- The Jeep Gladiator tonneau cover does not enable item organization. They will slide around uncontrolled if not tied down.DECKED Drawers will hold everything tight even when you hit the brakes.
- Very few tonneau covers can handle the significant weight on top of them. By evenly dispersing the weight, you can put anything weighing up to 2000lbs on top.
Think if you've seen one pickup truck bed cover, you've seen them all? Guess again. This Tool Box is from this century. It gets packaged in highly-protective packaging and delivered to your doorstep for free.
When you get the whole package system at your doorstep, the next step is to install it on your Jeep Gladiator bed. You probably imagine it to be complicated, but that is far from the truth. The DECKED system gets easily installed with only drop-in installation. Imagine no drilling necessary. The job is shortly done by clearly following the fitting instructions included in the package. It is a DIY procedure, but you can also access professional help if you are not in the kind of job or a busy guy.
Our lifetime warranty is another outstanding DECKED service that you hardly encounter any day. That means your investment gets protected, which should be self-explanatory that we deliver quality, and we are confident you will get an incredible experience from our products.
Your pickup truck is sexy, and your toolbox should also intentionally be desirable. You can successfully achieve this quickly. Just step up your game with DECKED. Impossible to dent, but easy to love. We make your Jeep Gladiator tonneau cover look tough, work better, and generally badass. Subsequently, you feel proud of your ride and make your friends desirous. Because DECKED can keep the gear secure and organized and maintain full bed use, we believe it stands out as an excellent substitute or complementary option. Do you need your pickup to keep you happy continuously? Make its bed fully functional, secure, weatherproof, and accessible and thank us later.