Shipping of a DECKED system anywhere in the continental U.S. is included in the purchase price of the system.
Accessories will ship separately using UPS or parcel ground, and the consumer will be charged at prevailing rates based on delivery address.
Our systems are shipped via LTL freight; DECKED covers the freight for systems:
- RECOMMENDED: If delivery is to a business address, the freight company assumes normal business hours and delivery will happen between 8-5 pm Monday-Friday.
- If delivery is to a residential address, an appointment will be made by the freight company/driver directly with the consumer to arrange for delivery.
- DECKED will provide a truck with a lift gate to get the freight to street level, if needed.
Our freight expense DOES NOT cover, and you will be charged for:
- Redelivery fee for any missed appointments
- Driver bringing the freight indoors
- Limited access fees (gates, security, low hanging trees, etc.)
- Moving the freight from the delivery address to another location
Make sure to inspect freight for any damage, indicate superficial damage to carton on delivery receipt and/or refuse shipment altogether if damage to product is visible.
SYSTEM SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:
TRUCK SHORT: 66" x 39" x 21" | 218 lbs
TRUCK STANDARD: 77" x 39" x 21" | 245 lbs (2017 Ford Super Duty is 250 lbs)
CARGO VAN SHORT: 66" x 39" x 21" | 228 lbs
CARGO VAN STANDARD: 77" x 39" x 21" | 255 lbs