Shipping of a DECKED system anywhere in the continental U.S. is included in the purchase price of the system. Shipping will take 7-14 days.
Accessories will ship separately using UPS, and the consumer will be charged at prevailing rates based on delivery address.
Our systems are shipped via LTL freight; DECKED covers the freight for systems:
- RECOMMENDED: If delivery is to a business address, the freight company assumes normal business hours and delivery will happen between 8-5 pm Monday-Friday.
- If delivery is to a residential address, an appointment will be made by the freight company/driver directly with the consumer to arrange for delivery.
- DECKED will provide a truck with a lift gate to get the freight to street level, if needed.
Our freight expense DOES NOT cover, and you will be charged for:
- Redelivery fee for any missed appointments
- Driver bringing the freight indoors
- Limited access fees (gates, security, low hanging trees, etc.)
- Moving the freight from the delivery address to another location
Make sure to inspect freight for any damage, indicate superficial damage to carton on delivery receipt and/or refuse shipment altogether if damage to product is visible.
SYSTEM SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:
MIDSIZE TRUCK SHORT: 78" x 39" x 23" | 238 lbs
MIDSIZE TRUCK LONG: 78" x 39" x 23" | 267 lbs
FULL-SIZE TRUCK SHORT: 67" x 39" x 23" | 241 lbs
FULL-SIZE TRUCK STANDARD: 78" x 39" x 23" | 270 lbs
CARGO VAN SHORT: 67" x 39" x 23" | 241-250 lbs
CARGO VAN STANDARD: 78" x 39" x 23" | 267 lbs