ORGANIZATION AND ACCESS
Spend More Time ACTUALLY Hunting AND Less Time looking for Your Gear
The challenge of getting dialed starts with your vehicle. DECKED's full bed-length storage drawers give you the upper hand, because when the whistle blows, all your gear is organized in your truck bed ready to go.
- Weatherproof drawers keep your bows, packs, boots, guns, ammo, camp gear and tools organized securely out of the cab.
- You can still load up your truck bed with an ATV/moto, or set it up as your place to crash after a long day or late night arrival.
SECURE FIREARMS AND EXPENSIVE GEAR
As a hunter, you've got a lot of valuable firearms and other expensive items that need to be secure when left at the campsite or on the jobsite.
- With DECKED, your gear is stored safely out of sight with our drawer locks and the added security of a locking tailgate.
- Know for a fact your gear is kept dry and out of the elements in durable, weatherproof drawers.
STILL USE YOUR TRUCK
2000 lb payload
We design our drawers to sit right above the wheel wells increasing your bed's surface area, leaving space to stack large items on top or use as a sleeping platform.
- Easily transport large game, keeping the blood away from your gear. Quickly hose down the deck and you're good to go.
- Leave the trailer behind for hard-to-access campsites. Haul your ATV or moto on top of the DECKED system.
- Secure dog kennels or other large items with our CoreTrax Tie Downs that attach to the DECKED system's steel frame.
GET YOUR TRUCK READY FOR HUNTING:
MEATEATER’S SPRING TRUCK DUMP: HIGHLY MOBILE
"In the drawers, I keep a spare cook kit and stove, headlamp, soap, pack towel and collapsible bowl in the back two; toilet paper, hand sanitizer, heavy latex gloves for those road-kill opportunities; ratchet straps, cam straps and duct tape for the unexpected; tire chains inside a sealable five gallon paint bucket, tow strap and spare oil for when things really get messy." - Ryan Callaghan
GEAR REVIEW: MATT HARDINGE PHEASANTS FOREVER
"Another consideration that lead me to the DECKED system is the weatherproofing. Making something that was DIY and also weather resistant would be an engineering challenge. The DECKED system has gone through every type of weather imaginable, from 110 degrees in the Nevada desert, to having a foot of snow on the bed. The contents of my drawers and the 'ammo cans' on the side remained dry. I also regularly run it through the drive thru car washes and not a drop of water has gotten inside."
REAL DECKED CUSTOMER: HUNT PHOTOGRAPHER TED WELLS
"I love the Decked system. It's simple to install, lightweight and it keeps gear for multiple pursuits easily transferable and organized. I can go from hunt mode to camp mode to fish mode quickly and stress free."
STEPS TO GET YOUR DECKED DRAWERS:
1). SELECT YOUR VEHICLE BELOW
2). ADD COMPONENTS TO YOUR ORDER
3). YOUR SYSTEM SHIPS FREE, RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR