- KEEP YOUR HUNTING GEAR DRY AND SECURE
ORGANIZATION & ACCESS
SPEND MORE TIME ACTUALLY HUNTING AND LESS TIME LOOKING FOR YOUR GEAR
The challenge of getting dialed starts with your vehicle.
A DECKED full bed-length storage system gives you the upper hand, because when the whistle blows, all your gear is organized in your truck bed ready to go.
• Weatherproof drawers keep your bows, packs, boots, guns, ammo, camp gear and tools organized securely out of the cab.
• You can still load up your truck bed with an ATV/moto, or set it up as your place to crash after a long day or late night arrival.
SECURE FIREARMS AND EXPENSIVE GEAR
As a hunter, you've got a lot of valuable firearms and other expensive items that need to be secure when left at the campsite or on the job site.
• With DECKED, your gear is stored safely out of sight with our drawer locks and the added security of a locking tailgate.
• Know for a fact your gear is kept dry and out of the elements in durable, weatherproof drawers.
STILL USE YOUR TRUCK
2000 LB PAYLOAD
We design our drawers to sit right above the wheel wells increasing your bed's surface area, leaving space to stack large items on top or use as a sleeping platform.
• Easily transport large game, keeping the blood away from your gear. Quickly hose down the deck and you're good to go.
• Leave the trailer behind for hard-to-access campsites. Haul your ATV or moto on top of the DECKED system.
• Secure dog kennels or other large items with our CoreTrax Tie Downs that attach to the DECKED system's steel frame.
GET YOUR TRUCK READY FOR HUNTING:
Organized hunting gear makes a world of difference when it comes to filling tags. Don't waste time at the trailhead trying to scramble to get ready. Prepare your gear and stay organized with a DECKED Drawer SystemView your system
The Perfect Sleeping Solution
The envy of every hunting camp
We know that nostalgia and tradition have kept hunters using canvas tents and cots, but isn't it time you actually got some rest before your big hunt? We have a simple solution for the perfect hunting camp bed. Load up a mattress on top of your DECKED system and have a full bed with access to everything within the drawers below.
A place for all your gear
Hunting takes the right gear whether you're a novice rifle hunter just hoping to fill the freezer or an avid archery hunter paying thousands to control your musty smell and saving weight by the ounce. Either way, it's important to stay organized and prepared for whatever hunt you are heading on next.
Keep all of your gear at the ready in your garage within a D-Box to easily switch between a morning on the marsh picking off green-heads and an evening in a tree stand waiting for the buck of a lifetime.