When we developed our drawer storage system for midsize trucks, we had to take a lot into consideration. These smaller trucks, which are driven more predominantly overseas than here in the US, have wide varying degrees of shapes and sizes. In the end, Dr. DECKED and his merry troup of engineers (aka the hyper athletic hamsters powering his hard drive's wheels) designed an entirely new system with one regular width drawer (same width as full-size systems) and due to the narrower bed in these vehicles, one a narrow drawer. As this product evolved, we started work on a toolbox specifically designed to fit this narrower drawer but also one which would fit in wide drawers.
Introducing the Crossbox, a smaller cousin of our incredibly popular D-Box with all of the same function as well as some additional features. The Crossbox is essentially one half of a D-box which fits in the narrow midsize drawer lengthwise and then crosses over (get it?!) to fit the wider drawers crosswise.
Organizing your truck just got one storage component easier with a toolbox that features a removable small parts and tool tray, EPDM lid gasket to keep your contents dry, all this made from a rugged polypropylene resin that can take a beating.
- Nests efficiently in all DECKED drawers
- Fits narrow drawers lengthwise, wide drawers crosswise
- Made from high impact resin and heavy duty construction for lasting durability
- EPDM lid gasket for weatherproof seal keeping contents safe from elements
- Removable small parts and tool tray
- Easy locking latches
- Lockable to keep contents safe
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Grip points on either end for easy retrieval from drawers
- Integrated lid measuring ruler
- Measures: 17 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- Made in the USA