THE DECKED TOOL BOX LADDER
- HOW TO & WARNINGS
THE DECKED TOOL BOX LADDERHOW TO & WARNINGS
STEPS FOR USING THE LADDER:
DECKED TOOL BOX LADDER WARNING:
Failure to read and follow instructions on this ladder may result in personal injury or damage to the vehicle. For your safety, read the following carefully:
MEDIUM DUTY LADDER. MAX HEIGHT OF BEDRAIL COMPATIBILITY IS 60 INCHES.
1. Inspect upon receipt and before each use, never climb or use a damaged, bent or broken ladder. All parts must be in good working order. If not, contact DECKED immediately: 208-806-0251 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Make sure all bolts, rivets and joints are tight, the feet, steps and rungs are secure and ladder is functioning properly with each use.
3. Keep ladder clean, free from grease, oil, mud, snow, wet paint, and other slippery material.
4. Never make repairs on damaged or missing parts. Contact us immediately: 208-806-0251 | email@example.com.
B). PROPER SET-UP AND DEPLOYMENT:
1. Make sure ladder is fully deployed with the bottom two rungs securely clicked into place. IF LADDER IS NOT FULLY DEPLOYED, LADDER COULD SWING INTO THE VEHICLE AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE.
2. DO NOT DEPLOY OR USE AS A BRACE, PLATFORM OR PLANK.
3. DO NOT DEPLOY INTO TRAFFIC.
4. DANGER! METAL CONDUCTS ELECTRICITY! Do not use ladder if any material comes in contact with live electrical wires.
5. Make sure fully deployed ladder is placed on firm, level ground surface before use. Secure footing. Do not place on grease, oil or any slippery surfaces. Do not place on boxes, unstable bases or scaffolds to gain additional height. Do not place in front of anything opening toward ladder.
6. Erect ladder as vertical as possible.
C). PROPER CLIMBING AND USE:
1. Before climbing double check the following: a). ladder is fully deployed with the bottom two rungs securely clicked into place. b). horizontal bars are resting flat on the tool box lip. c). ladder is grounded as vertical as possible.
2. Grab DECKED Tool Box Lid handle for stability when climbing ladder.
3. Avoid pinch points.
4. Face ladder when climbing up or down. Keep body centered between rails. Maintain 3 points of contact.
5. Wear slip resistant footwear.
6. To protect children, do not leave ladder deployed and unattended while children are present.
7. DO NOT USE LADDER if you tire easily, are subject to fainting spells, are using medication, are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or are physically impaired.
8. One user on ladder at a time.
D). PROPER CARE AND STORAGE:
1. Properly secure and stow ladder while in transit with DECKED Tool Box lid securely closed.
2. Keep ladder clean and free of foreign materials.
3. Never store materials on ladder.
4. To protect children, do not leave ladder deployed and unattended while children are present.