WIN THE ULTIMATE OFFROAD KIT
MyMedic and Scosche have joined forces with us to give away killer products guaranteed to make you more prepared and organized out on the road.
Time to upgrade your rusty first aid kit! Grand Prize gets a DECKED system with secure, weatherproof, organized drawers filled with auto accessories from Scosche (bluetooth speaker, 700 amp portable car jump starter/LED flashlight, power bank and magnetic mounts). All three winners receive a DECKED Crossbox filled with the toughest First Aid Trauma Kits on the planet from MyMedic.
There's up to $3500 of epic (and useful) prizes on the line! See all three prize packages below.
2nd PLACE PRIZE:
3rd PLACE PRIZE:
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
DECKED & SUMMER SAFETY MEETING GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway is open only to those who sign up at the online landing page at DECKED.com and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway is open to the legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of DECKED (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway. The "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of DECKED, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 17, 2019 at 10:00 AM and ending June 3rd, 2019 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by June 3rd, 2019 at 11:59 PM. All times are Mountain Standard Time (US).
4. How to Enter: The "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of DECKED. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of DECKED.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $3500. The prizes are: First Place: DECKED (In-Vehicle Storage System, Dividers, Crossbox, D-Box, Locks), MyMedic (Patrol First Aid Kit, Stitch Suture Kit) and Scoshe (BoomBottle MM, PowerUp 700 Car Jump Starter, GoBat 5200 Heavy Duty Portable Power Bank, MagicMount Elite. SECOND PLACE: Decked (Crossbox, 45% OFF a DECKED system, DECKED Ball Cap), MyMedic (Patrol First Aid Kit, Stitch Suture Kit) and Scoshe (PowerUp 700 Car Jump Starter, GoBat 5200 Heavy Duty Portable Power Bank, MagicMount Elite). THIRD PLACE: DECKED (Crossbox, 25% off A DECKED System, DECKED Ball Cap), MyMedic (Patrol First Aid Kit, Stitch Suture Kit) and Scoshe (GoBat 5200 Heavy Duty Portable Power Bank, MagicMount Elite). You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for DECKED to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection & Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. DECKED shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content you understand that DECKED, anyone acting on behalf of DECKED, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: DECKED reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct. In such case, DECKED may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by DECKED. DECKED reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.DECKED has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, DECKED reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from DECKED, MyMedic and Scosche. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless DECKED and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway is DECKED, PO Box 885, Ketchum, Idaho 83340.
13. This "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this "Summer Safety Meeting" Giveaway and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.