Welcome to the Club
Now that you won’t be crawling on your knees in the back of your vehicle, trying to organize that junk show you’ve been unable to tame for years, you’re going to have some spare time on your hands. Take one of those minutes, stick a DECKED sticker on your rig, register it with us and we’ll hook you up
HECK YES! IT’S EASY:
- Stick your favorite DECKED sticker on your vehicle in a visible location
- Snap a photo of it on your truck or van
- Fill out the form below and submit your photo
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 2 year extension on your standard 3-Year Warranty
- A 10% OFF code for your next DECKED purchase (or pass it along to a buddy)
READ OFFICIAL RULES BELOW*
DECKED also has the right to review your Owner's Club application for legitimacy before or after issuing the welcome acceptance email. Because the email is automated, DECKED has the right to decline our Owner's Club membership if you don't have an approved photo and/or follow the guidelines of the program application.
Upon filling out the DECKED Owner's Club Form application and submitting an approved photo, DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (5) years from the date of the original purchase. The original owner must purchase from an authorized DECKED dealer or from DECKED.com. If within five (5) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their non-standard, (5) year warranty online through the DECKED Owner's Club.
This warranty DOES NOT cover or apply to:
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling, and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty.