James Nash - Ultimate Hunt Giveaway
Win $11,000 worth of the best gear in hunting from james nash at 6 Ranch Outfitters and his sponsors.
Enter your information below for a chance to win.
And be sure to follow @6RanchOutfittters to keep up with what James is doing.
James Nash is the ultimate outdoorsman and gear junkie. As a hunting guide, trapper, angler, and passionate outdoorsman, he spends the majority of his time outside and has put his gear to the test.
We teamed up with James, and his sponsors to offer the best hunt giveaway possible.
- Cross Rifle
- Tango 6 3-18 scope
- P220 10mm
- Kilo3000 Rangefinding binocular
- Oscar 8 Spotting Scope
- DECKED truck bed Drawer System
- Takur Rain Jacket
- Bora Jacket
- Bora Pant
- Tora Ball Cap
- Tora Gloves
Exo Mountain Gear
- K3 4800 Pack System
- Ranger Pellet Grill
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: James Nash - Ultimate Hunt Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the (www.decked.com/pages/james-nash-giveaway) and who are at least 21+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of DECKED (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Void in NY, FL, RI, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of DECKED, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Dec 05, 2020 at 12:00 AM and ending Dec 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by Dec 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of DECKED. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of DECKED.
- Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $11000. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for DECKED to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. DECKED shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that DECKED, anyone acting on behalf of DECKED, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
Terms: DECKED reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, DECKED may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by DECKED. DECKED reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
DECKED has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, DECKED reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from DECKED and the participating brand partners included in this giveaway. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless DECKED and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Idaho, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the DECKED Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is DECKED, 345 Lewis St. Ketchum, ID
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
- How will I receive my new firearm? All firearms must be shipped to your local FFL dealer, whose license must be on file with SAKO Limited before we process the shipment. All firearms prize winners must meet all legal requirements and will be subject to a dealers background check. The winner will be responsible for all taxes and all amounts charged by the designated FFL dealer for receiving the gun and/or processing the transfer thereof to the winner. Eligibility: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. No purchase necessary, and no payment of money is required as a condition of participation. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of November 30, 2020, and reside in the United States and its territories; provided, however, that residents of the states with gun laws prohibiting the purchase of said firearm shall be ineligible for participation, and any entries originating from such states or any jurisdictions outside the United States and its territories will not be accepted. Employees of Remi Warren and its agents, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter.