WIN THE ULTIMATE OFFROAD EXPERIENCE
We've teamed up with RealTruck to offer you and a friend an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas including passes to SEMA plus a VIP driving experience at VORE. We're also throwing in a DECKED system for your truck and killer gear from RealTruck.
VORE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
Las Vegas is the place to be during SEMA, and what better way to celebrate than getting behind the wheel of a fully-prepped offroad trophy truck?! Your bragging rights will never end.
Learn more about what to expect from THE VEGAS OFF ROAD EXPERIENCE (VORE) HERE.
RUNNERS UP x2:
Two lucky runners up will receive the following prize package:
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
DECKED & REAL TRUCK FULL THROTTLE TO SEMA SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Full Throttle to SEMA Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on September 14, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. SPONSORS & ADMINISTRATOR: Decked LLC, 345 Lewis Street, Ketchum, ID 83340 and THI E-Commerce, LLC DBA RealTruck, 2303 SE 17th St #102, Ocala, FL 34471. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, Decked LLC will be administering the collection of entries, drawing, notification to potential winners, verification of eligibility, and posting of the winners list (“Administrator”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license or state identification at the time of entry, and who comply with the requirements set forth in these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, and where prohibited by law. Sponsors, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents and members of their immediate families and people living in their same household are not eligible. If an entrant is determined to be ineligible, another name will be selected from all of the eligible entries.
4. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Online: Visit https://decked.com/pages/fullthrottle (“Website”), complete the online entry form with all required information, and follow the instructions to submit the entry.
B. By Mail: You may also send a self-addressed, stamped postcard, with your name, address, age, e-mail address and telephone number to Full Throttle to SEMA Sweepstakes, c/o DECKED, PO Box 885, Ketchum, ID 83340.
No mechanically reproduced entries of any sort are allowed. The Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, stolen, damaged, corrupted or illegible entries or for address changes of entrants. Any and all illegible entries or entries that otherwise do not conform to the Official Rules as herein set forth will be disqualified and the entrant will be deemed ineligible.
Limit one (1) entry per person or email address regardless of method of entry. In the event more than the stated number of entries are received from any one person or email address, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received for the Sweepstakes. However, Sponsors reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify an entrant altogether if the Sponsors determine that such person has engaged in any violations of the entry limit. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Neither Sponsor is liable for late or misdirected entries. Entrants are responsible for all charges imposed by their Internet service provider and/or wireless service provider (as applicable), including any applicable taxes on such services, in connection with submission of an Entry. Entries received after the Sweepstakes Period are ineligible. All entries become the Sponsors’ property and will not be returned.
6. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of one (1) five (5) day, four (4) night trip for two (2) in Las Vegas, domestic, round-trip, coach airfare for two (2), two (2) tickets to the Offroad Driving Experience and SEMA Trade Show taking place between October 30, 2018 and November 2, 2018, $600 towards miscellaneous expenses ($300/person), one (1) $1,000 RealTruck gift card, a DECKED truck bed system, and DECKED and RealTruck miscellaneous soft goods. Total aggregate retail value of Grand Prize is estimated to be $4,800. Two (2) Runner Up Prize Packages will be awarded. The Runner Up Prize Packages include one (1) $250 RealTruck gift card, one (1) $400 DECKED gift card, one (1) DECKED D-Box, DECKED Dividers, and DECKED and RealTruck miscellaneous soft goods. Approximate aggregate retail value of each Runner Up Prize Package is $775.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize will be awarded in the name of the winner, is not exchangeable for cash, and is non-transferable. No substitution of prize by winner is permitted; however Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) on all aspects of their prize. Winner will be required to provide their Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting as Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the value of prize and the winner will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes.
8. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. DRAWING AND AWARDING: Drawings will take place on September 15, 2018 at DECKED’s corporate offices located at 345 Lewis Street, Ketchum, ID 83340, at 12:00 pm (Noon) MDT. The Sponsors will use reasonable efforts to announce the winners on or before September 30, 2018. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator or its designee as the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Either Administrator or its designee will attempt to notify potential winner by telephone and/or email. If the potential winner responds within forty-eighty (48) hours to the Administrator or its designee’s first attempt to contact him/her, the Administrator or its designee will orally request information from the potential winner to confirm preliminary eligibility. Administrator or its designee will send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and Publicity form (“Affidavit”) to the potential winner by email or fax. The potential winner must execute and return the Affidavit to Administrator or its designee by mail or facsimile within five (5) days from the date that the Affidavit is sent to be eligible to claim the prize. Potential winner acknowledges that his/her signature on a faxed version of Affidavit shall have the same legal force and effect as if he/she had signed the Affidavit by hand. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the specified time after the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to execute and return the Affidavit within five (5) days from the date that the Affidavit is sent, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in his/her place. Administrator or its designee will attempt to contact and obtain the required Affidavit from that alternative potential winner. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNTIL THE ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, winner forfeits prize and an alternate winner will be selected. If the potential winner is 18 or older, but is still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Administrator reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian or someone else entirely, who will be required to sign the Affidavit on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER LIST: A list of winners will be available on the Website on about September 30, 2018. The winners list will be available for at least thirty (30) days.
12. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The Sweepstakes and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Michigan. Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the award of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan state court located in Washtenaw County, Michigan; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event shall judgments or awards include attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, special, incidental, exemplary, and consequential damages and any other damages, attorneys’ fees, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.