What to purchase: Husky Tools or DECKED?
Where do you get your hand tools from? Husky Tools might be a consideration. Husky Tools is a manufacturer and distributor of hand tools and has been in business since 1913. It has over 20,000 employees worldwide. They offer a wide range of power and hand tools designed for the professional tradesman and the do-it-yourselfer. The company's products are sold at more than 400 locations, including dealership supply stores and home centers in North America, Europe, and Australia. You can find all of them at Home Depot. The company markets more than 500 products under the Husky brand, including hand tools, power tools, shop equipment, and vehicle lifts.
Categories under the Husky brand include: screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, wrenches, and sockets; power equipment includes saws (circular & reciprocating), drills/drivers, sanders, and compressors; shop equipment includes welding/cutting products and spray finishing equipment; and vehicle lifts are for servicing large trucks as well as cars. They also make tool boxes for the home and shop. The Husky truck tool box is a great example of a tough Husky product.
Husky Inc. is a global industrial products company that provides innovative, high-quality, comprehensive hand tools, power tools, and shop equipment to professional tradesmen and home enthusiasts. The brand's wide product offering encompasses millions of individual tool items, accessories, and peripherals sold in more than 4,600 retail locations worldwide. Husky was founded in 1924 as the "Husky Tool Company," originally located in the United States.
Since then, the company has evolved into an international brand, operating subsidiaries and extensive dealer networks in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
A Husky truck tool box is a great example of a tough Husky product. With a focus on all-steel construction and solid components throughout for strength and durability, the Husky truck tool box has all the features you need to get your tools from job to job. When it comes to tool boxes, Husky is no slouch. Durable and tough, they are receiving more recognition as people realize the benefits of Husky Tools.
The Husky Tools tool box is made of steel and has many details that can withstand years on the job site. The tool box comes with a handle built into the lid, so you don't have to carry it by hand. The handle is attached by a lock that can be unlocked when removing the box from your truck bed.
Husky Mission and Values
Husky Inc. is a global industrial products company that provides innovative, high-quality, comprehensive hand tools, power tools, and shop equipment. They believe in providing quality hand tools and equipment of superior quality at competitive prices to the tradesman in all construction, maintenance, restoration, and repair. Also, they provide the best possible customer service to those who purchase their products and they acquire resources that help them better serve their customers. Their values are based on the idea of their mission statement. They are known to have reliable, well-designed, and easy-to-use tools with exceptional customer services.
Best Husky tool boxes
Husky tool boxes are available in many different designs. Whether you have a lot of tools and need a large tool box where the major tools will fit or a compact tool box for your handy tools. With Husky, you will always get the one that fits your needs. There are Husky truck tool boxes with locking lids, EZ lids, and even lockable trays. For the tool enthusiasts, Husky makes an extensive line of tool boxes to choose from. Here are the top Husky tool boxes available at Home Depot:
1. Deep Tool Chest Mobile Workbench
This workbench has all-welded steel construction and is finished in glossy black. The box is 56 inches and is made with a durable powder-coated finish. The workbench comes with five drawers. The top lid has no front and opens to the sides for convenient access. There are three drawers below for tools, and the bottom drawer has a slide-out tray for storage. Each drawer slides on angled rubber-covered steel ball bearings rated up to 120 pounds. Also, the tool box has a hardwood top. It is an optimum product for garage, workshop, shop, and other light-duty applications.
- Comes Complete With Five Drawers
- Fits Inside of Most Trucks or SUVs
- Slide Lockable Drawers Include Full-Length Ball Bearings
- Extremely Durable, Moisture-Resistant Material
- Full Length Steel Ball Bearings Rated Up to 120 Pounds
- Hardwood Top / Black Undercabinet Storage Space Included
- Sturdy Construction With High Grade Hardware and Fasteners
- High-Quality Construction, Heavy Duty & Durable
2. Deep Tool Chest Mobile Workbench
This is a 72 inch Mobile Workbench that is made up of heavy-gauge, welded steel for long-lasting durability. It has 15 drawers and is great for small workshops and garages. This bench features a front-to-back drawer configuration for quick access to tools at the top. The internal locking system with 2 keys keeps your tools secure. Extra-wide drawers accommodate larger tools. There is a drawer for batteries, hand tools, and other small items. This Mobile Workbench has a bottom drawer for larger items and additional drawers for small tools like fasteners. It is a multipurpose tool box that can also be used for crafts and hobbies. The bench is packed very well in the box. Once it is unpacked and all the parts are laid out, it is easy to assemble them with flat head screws included in the box.
- Pendulum-guided soft-closing ball-bearing drawer slides support up to 120 lbs
- Bottom drawers are supported by slides, which can accommodate heavier items
- This cabinet is designed with smooth, slick side handles on both sides so it is easy to move around even when you have a lot of things going
- Dual key locks on each drawer can be locked separately for extra security.
- Made of Thick Gauge Welded Steel
- Deep Drawers Allow for Easy Access to Tools
- Front-to-Back Drawer Configuration
- Extra-Wide Drawers Accommodate Large Tools
- Bottom Drawer For Larger Items and Additional Drawers For Small Tools Like Fasteners
- Fits Driver or Passenger Side
3. Heavy-Duty Hutch
This Heavy-Duty Hutch is perfect for storing larger tools. It is made up of high-quality steel and has a durable black powder-coat finish. The top drawers are constructed with 1,000-lb capacity ball-bearing slides for smooth operation. The tool box has two drawers with 1,100 cubic inches. The 2-drawers are equipped with pre-cut liners and glide on 120 lbs rated soft-closing ball-bearing slides. The hutch is designed with two 6 inches casters that adds up to the convenience and mobility of the tool box. The casters are easy to move around and can support up to 1,500 lbs of total weight. The tool box is a heavy-duty product and is made of steel. It also has a powder coating on it which makes it rust-resistant. A nice finish and good quality materials make this product sturdy, durable, long-lasting, and attractive to eyes.
- The HUTCH is made of high-quality steel
- Powerful ball-bearing slides for easy use
- Drawers are designed with 1,000 pound capacity slides
- Pre-cut Liners Built Into Both Drawers For Easy Installation
- Each Drawer Features a 6" Caster On The Bottom To Move It Easily Around The Truck Bed
- Drawer Locks Are Standard with Each Purchase
- Two Drawers Can Hold up to 1,100 Cubic Inches
- Each Drawer Has a capacity of 104 cubic inches
- Each Drawer are Equipped with 120-Lb Rated Soft-Closing Ball-Bearing Slides
- Drawer Slides are Encased in Steel
- Heavy-duty casters on the bottom of drawers can hold up to 1,500 lbs of total weight
4. Crossbred Truck Tool Box
The Crossbred Truck Tool Box is one that’s worth the price. It is large and has plenty of room for all your tools. The box is made from aluminum which makes it lightweight but strong, unlike steel boxes. The paint is durable and has a nice deep black coloring. Additionally, it is a low-profile truck tool box. It is made of aluminum and has a rubber seal that protects your items from scratch, wear and tear. With their easy-to-use locks and a heavy steel body that resists break-ins, these pushbuttons are an excellent choice.
- Recessed push buttons for easy use
- Easily accessible even in tight and limited spaces
- Slim profile does not take up extra space and easy to install
- Lockable top cover for secure storage, Rubber seal for added protection
- High-quality powder coating finish, Made out of aluminum materials that are lightweight but sturdy
- Body and lid are securely lockable with a diamond plate pattern
5. Chest Truck Tool Box
The Husky Aluminum Chest Box for compact trucks is a safe place to store your tools. It features durable aluminum construction, a watertight seal, and a secure locking system. The locking system allows you to lock the box from the outside. The box can be easily mounted in a wide range of compact pickups and 4x4s by using the included mounting hardware. The chest box is ideal for storing lawn care tools and other bulky items.
- Watertight seal keeps contents dry
- Durable aluminum construction
- Secure locking system with mounting hardware included
- Husky limited lifetime guarantee
- Mounting hardware included for the 4x4 chests
- 4-Door Chest Holds up to 150 Lbs.
A final word:
Husky Tools is a great option when you need high-quality tools and tool boxes at affordable prices. They continue to manufacture and sell the highest quality product for years, at reasonable prices, and it can be one of the reasons for their success in the past years. However, DECKED has recently brought its variety of truck tool boxes to the market. The main difference between the Husky and DECKED trucks is that DECKED boxes are solely focused on trucking solutions.
Husky has been a longtime competitor within the truck tool box industry. Do you want to try something new and advanced? DECKED brings you the solution. DECKED offers a wide line of products like truck tool boxes, drawer systems, truck tools and accessories. Try out DECKED for a modern and classy truck experience.