Thinking of Replacing You Gator SFX Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover With DECKED? Go Right Ahead
Every truck owner has a level of expectation for their vehicle. That is why most pickup truck guys would be willing to customize their pickup to increase value, which generally boosts their paybacks. Plus, practically that deepens the fulfillment of a functional truck. Whether your truck is for fun, business, or work, cargo transportation is one of the core essences of owning one.
But to ensure the truck bed is up to the task, owners customize it to improve it according to taste, preferences, and convenience. Usually, having a perfect tonneau cover enhances your truck's serviceability. For instance, you’d find it more than useful to use the Gator SFX Tri-fold tonneau cover as it not only protects your truck bed items but also adds an element of aesthetics to your vehicle. Nevertheless, enjoying your truck bed usability can only happen to satisfaction if you know how to choose the best one.
If you think about it, choosing a suitable tonneau cover for the truck bed should be easy because you understand the needs and wants of your truck. However, that is not the case these days. Different tonneau cover manufacturers prioritize diverse user objectives, making the process more challenging than it would seem. The thing is, if you are not careful, you'd end up choosing a popular tonneau cover rather than one that provides real value. The primary question is, what elements of a tonneau cover make it worth the while?
Photo by Diamond Back Cover, Flickr
Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Utility Features
Generally, as a rule of the thumb, if you want a valuable tonneau cover for your truck, there are necessities you cannot afford to compromise, including, but not limited to:
Security and Protection
The leading reason security comes first is typically the wandering eyes and thieves. A worthy tonneau cover should deliberately meet the necessary security measures to ensure cargo protection. Remember, out of sight, out of mind. Your cargo getting exposed to the prying eyes increases the chances of attracting a thief. Cargo protection is also a top priority because weather conditions are another danger beyond you. Still, high-level water resistance can keep your tools and equipment dry and safe from most elements, and in the process, enhance their longevity.
Various tonneau cover companies have different designs. You need to choose a design for your truck bed carefully to ensure you settle with one that has ease of access. This factor is more vital if you are a truck guy who regularly needs access to the cargo.
Compatibility is crucial when finding a worthy tonneau cover. There are many options for you, so there is no need to alter the preexisting condition of your truck. Ensure the tonneau manufacturer you choose for your truck bed understands the truck's nitty-gritty, including dimensions and other design aspects for ease of installation, seamless usability, assembly, and disassembly.
A durable tonneau cover is synonymous with value for your money. Durable tonneau covers will save you maintenance and replacement cost. To, choose the best one for your truck bubbles down to how much information on the finer details that go into making the product you have.
Check out the Gator SFX Tri-fold Tonneau Cover review below and everything about the DECKED system. One is a famous brand and the other a worthy substitute. If you previously thought you never got value for money, chances are you have not experienced DECKED Systems.
You should understand why the unique details matter in a worthy tonneau cover at the end of this analysis. Plus, why settle for something so basic when there is a matchless option for your truck?
Gator SFX Tri-fold tonneau Cover Review
There are five options of the Gator SFX tri-fold tonneau cover.
- Hard gator SFX tri-fold cover
- Soft gator SFX tri-fold cover
- Soft gator SFX roll-up cover
- Hard gator SFX roll-up cover
- Retractable gator SFX covers
Gator SFX is a famous brand of tonneau covers. It meets all the standard elements of a worthy truck bed protection product. Still, it is not above suspicion and does have some notable inadequacies. Nonetheless, the merits and demerits of the various Gator SFX tonneau covers include:
Tri-fold bed cover
- Made from aluminum and powder-coated metal, it thus offers maximum protection.
- Gator SFX Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover installation is easy.
- Offers a wide range of six hard folding cover models with different characteristics.
- A Hard gator SFX Tri-Fold Cover is heavy. It is hard to open to cover, and is thus challenging to access cargo, primarily for lifted trucks.
- The lower price point covers have fewer options, whereas more expensive covers have more options. It is not a good option if you are on a budget.
Soft Gator SFX Tri-fold Cover
- Aluminum and heavy-duty vinyl-made meaning they are durable, lightweight, and tear-resistant
- Due to their variety in size, they are easy to install and remove. But remember, you need the right size for your truck
- Less cargo protection
Hard Gator SFX Roll-up Cover and Soft Gator SFX Roll-up Cover
- Best for security because the HR1 locks with your truck's tailgate.
- Durable because it features a heavy-duty vinyl tarp with a soft vinyl overlay and an aluminum frame.
- The best part is the Gator SFX Tri-fold tonneau cover installation and easy use. It rolls entirely out of the way.
- The soft tonneau cover will wear out faster, so it’s not the best if you use your truck regularly
Gator Recoil Retractable Truck Bed Tonneau
- Appealing to the eye
- An electric truck bed cover means it’s accessible
- The loading and unloading of cargo gets illuminated perfectly by LED bed light
The Gator SFX tri-fold tonneau cover brand gives you a limited warranty, which varies with your model. You want a tonneau cover worth your money at the end of your shopping experience. Generally, the Gator SFX tri-fold tonneau cover is a famous and outstanding tonneau cover that can cost you a thousand dollars. They offer a limited warranty of a full ten years to cover your investment. That is okay. But is it long enough when there is an option to get a deal with a lifetime warranty with some of the competition? If you truly love your truck, spruce it up with some DECKED.
You need DECKED, and here is why
If you are a proud pickup truck owner, then you have just met your match. We mainly create a Truck Bed Drawer System and a Truck Bed Tool Box with style and innovation that ensure your truck is elegant, convenient, and secure. We design our products from scratch and include plenty of scientific engineering to produce true quality of the 21st century.
The DECKED systems, especially the Drawer System, are suitable replacements for your tonneau cover.First, they have all the elements of a great tonneau cover with other unique advantages on top. Additionally, DECKED products get engineered with user needs in mind, thus providing a solution for the most common pitfalls in other tonneau covers.
One of the best approaches to determine the value of a tonneau cover is analyzing the material. Materials that go into our Truck Bed Drawer System and Truck Bed Tool Box focus on our emphasis on quality. We use a high-impact polymer resin material and reinforce the designs with galvanized steel and aluminum. You may not know much about materials, but you can tell that our products have material from the future just by looking at them. They are easy on the eyes and tough on thieves.
Some exceptional specs
- Large in size. The DECKED system is large enough to fit with the flatbed of most trucks. That is critical because compatibility is a significant concern when looking for a worthy tonneau cover for your truck.
- Accessory line. The accessory line is an exceptional feature because it enables your truck to remain organized and operational. The accessory line has a lot to offer in terms of convenience, including an aluminum ladder as an optional add-on to improve access.
All our effort goes into learning and improving our products to make the everyday lives of working men and women better. The benefits you will find worthy in our truck bed cover are outstanding. Let’s dig in.
Security and protection
Security and protection come first in a worthy tonneau cover, and our truck bed cover does not fall short of that. It has more to offer within this area. You can try to bend, break, or even abuse the DECKED system, but the rigid, durable, long-wearing, long-lasting materials used are so tough they can make a crowbar cry. The resistance provides your truck with strict security and protection against elements and thieves. Additionally, locks with keys allow you absolute control of your truck bed.
To sustain your truck, accessorize it with a waterproof tonneau cover. Our truck bed cover gives you that and more. Our designs get galvanized with steel, which can resist water, and the best part is that it is also corrosion-proof.
Having a truck bed cover that keeps your truck tray from elements and prying eyes and, on top of it, enables your cargo to remain organized is vastly worth it. It is a rare experience with the most popular tonneau covers. That is why the DECKED System accessories should be your products of choice for managing your truck bed cargo.
Easy installation process
Depending on your choice, installing a truck bed cover can be easy or complicated. But you should not have to sweat it if you choose between DECKED and other tonneau covers. Our bed cover does not need drilling or assembling. You find a DIY instruction manual in the package to guide you through the process. It is precise. You do not have to worry about wasting your time.
A worthy tonneau cover should have a form of security that guarantees long term use. At DECKED, we are confident with our production and engineering process which is why we promise an incredibly longer shelf life compared to our rivals. To earn your trust, we issue a lifetime warranty for all our products, and in case of an issue, the resolution process is very considerate and fair.
Our products are 100% made in the US. After completing your order with DECKED, you can expect a well-covered package delivered to your doorstep for free.
Most flat truck beds are compatible with the DECKED system. The system fits different models because we embrace futuristic innovations and styles to expand the capacity of our products to help as many trucks as possible.
DECKED 5' BED LENGTH Black
What makes DECKED a worthy substitute tonneau cover?
- If you think you have seen all truck bed covers, think again. The DECKED system is generally badass. It combines the best materials and science to design a cover that can play up your truck game in form and function.
- If you value convenience, DECKED drawers can smoothly slide in and out to improve accessibility
- Our Truck Bed Drawer System can hold up to 200lbs of gear while maintaining a 2000lb payload capacity with tie-down points for actual cargo carrying capacity. This element allows relatively heavy equipment to go on top without denting.
- You can work more efficiently using the DECKED truck bed cover due to the well-organized spaces for your trusty tools
DECKED is an excellent substitute tonneau cover. Just like a gator SFX tri-fold tonneau cover can keep your stuff out of the elements, out of sight, and from flying out of your truck bed, DECKED does the same and more. You can organize things inside and outside the truck bed and access them easily using a ladder. If you have enough truck bed space, the better it is for you because you can use a tonneau cover with the DECKED system.
With DECKED, anything is possible.